St. Joseph’s College of Quezon City (SJCQC) is committed to the following Institutional Learning Outcomes in Higher Education:
- Promote social and personal transformation in the light of Christian values;
- Develop methods of inquiry, study, discovery and learning which are dialogic and democratic, free and scientific, systematic and effective;
- Demonstrate ethical standards in conducting research; utilize results in improving school processes, local, national and global communities;
- Engage in and sustain community involvement activities as agents of social change for the upliftment of the poor and marginalized groups in the service of God and country.
- Appreciate, preserve and promote Philippine arts and culture, on national and global levels;
- Develop social consciousness and a sense of responsiveness and mindfulness of national and global issues; and,
- Promote people empowerment for sustainable development.
In the pursuit of integral human development, graduates of SJCQC, are:
- Christian Professionals
- Equipped with pertinent competencies required in their respective disciplines; and,
- Adhere to ethical principles and integrity of service.
- Franciscan Josephines
Live out core values of simplicity, truth, justice, peace and integrity of creation.
- Simplicity – a simple lifestyle, caring for Mother Earth, taking only what is enough and necessary to sustain a healthful and dignified existence;
- Truth – honesty and sincerity, consistency and integrity in thoughts, words and actions;
- Justice – right relationship with God, with oneself, with others and with creation as a whole;
- Peace – an inner contentment and serenity, and a sense of community with and among peoples and nations, from a dialogue of cultures and religions;
- Integrity of Creation – a deep Christian conviction that all life is sacred because God is the Creator of all
- Community Builders
- Participate actively in the life and in the development of the community where they reside.
- Adapt and respond to the needs of the community where they serve.
- Act as catalysts of change.
- Nationalist Citizens
- Uphold Filipino culture
- Respect and uphold human rights and gender equality
- Support national sustainable development initiatives
- Patronize local products and Filipino entrepreneurs