For the success of our 73rd graduation ceremony on May 29, 2022, please observe the following guidelines:
1. The official graduation attire for candidates is toga over school uniform (CAS/IN) and black, closed shoes. For the Grade 12 SHS and ETEEAP female graduating students, toga over semi-formal dress and black, formal closed shoes. For the Grade 12 SHS and ETEEAP male graduating students, toga over polo shirt (long sleeved or short sleeved), black pants, and black, black formal shoes.
2. All graduation togas are available for rent at the sewing room starting May 25 to May 28.
3. Fancy hair styles must be avoided so that the cap should sit properly on your head.
4. The administration and faculty will also wear toga or its equivalent.
5. Parents’ vehicles will enter the back gate at 16th Street and park at the Basic Education (BEd) Quadrangle on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
6. The parking area at the CAS building is reserved for vehicles of the faculty and administrative staff as well as of the Guest Speaker.
7. Candidates and parents in taxis will be asked to alight at the driveway by the Kindergarten building (front vehicles’ gate) and walk to the BEd Quadrangle.
C. ASSEMBLY TIME
8. Assembly for all candidates will be at 6:30 a.m. sharp at the Quadrangle in front of C. Tummers Building.
9. Elderly and/or parents with disability may be escorted to the orchestra of the MDA ahead of the procession via the backstage. Arrangements must be made with the ushers assigned for this purpose.
10. Only two (2) guests per student will be allowed in the orchestra of the MDA on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Other guests shall be seated in the balcony.
D. ENTRANCE PROCESSION
11. The entrance procession will start at 7:30 a.m. sharp.
12. No photo sessions will be allowed during the procession.
13. Guests on their way to the MDA will be asked to give way to the graduating students once the entrance procession starts.
14. Late comers to the entrance procession may join the group only after the processional.
15. All side doors of the MDA will be closed. Only the main entrances of the MDA will be used for going in and out to the orchestra.
E. CAMERAS, VIDEO EQUIPMENT, AND CELL PHONES
16. All cell phones and similar devices must be muted or turned off once inside the MDA.
17. Parents, guests, teachers and nuns are strictly prohibited to take pictures and/or videos during the entire graduation ceremony.
18. Only official photographers of the school will be allowed to take pictures.
19. After the ceremony, the graduates and their parents, guests may mount the stage for their own photo sessions.
F. GENERAL PRACTICE
20. The general rehearsals will be on May 25 to 27.
21. Student/s who would incur two absences from the practices WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to join the graduation.
22. Attendance in the practices is a must.