Graduation / Moving Up 2022 Health and Safety Protocols
To ensure the safety and security of students, parents, and other guests, the following guidelines will be strictly enforced:
A. General Guidelines
1. Only students with their parent’s / guardian’s consent are allowed to join the ceremony.
2. Only two (2) parents or adult guardians are allowed to accompany the student in the event.
3. Attendees are advised to monitor themselves for any Covid- like symptoms. Persons that show Covid like symptoms will not be allowed to attend the graduation/ moving up ceremonies.
4. Upon entry, all attendees must disinfect their hands and have their temperature checked at the gate. Anybody whose temperature is 37.5 0C and above will not be allowed to enter the venue.
5. Everybody must wear a well-fitted face mask properly and at all times. Graduating students/ completers must wear white masks for uniformity.
6. Social distancing (minimum of one (1) meter radius space from side, back, and front) must be observed at all times. Handshaking, cheek-to-cheek kiss or beso-beso, hugging, and other forms of physical contact are discouraged.
B. Specific Guidelines in the Venue (Mater Dei Auditorium)
1. Attendees must stay in their assigned seats. Loitering during the ceremonies is not allowed.
2. Silence, order, and cleanliness must be observed at all times.
3. Eating and drinking are not allowed inside the auditorium.
4. Cellular phones and other electronic devices must be put in silent mode.
5. Taking pictures/videos near the stage or on the stage is not allowed. The school has an official photographer to take photos of the students during the ceremonies.